There are so many ways to season any kind of meat. Today I am giving you a steak marinade for that perfect grilled steak or London broil. Perfect for any occasion. You cannot go wrong with this recipe.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, or ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix everything in a bowl or a sealable bag.
- Use no more than 2 pounds of steak. Let soak for 1 to 4 hours.
- Take steaks out of marinade and throw away the extra.
- Place on grill until cooked to your preference.