Ocean Water Punch
- 1 gallon bottle Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- 2-liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- Swedish fish
- Refrigerate Hawaiian punch and lemon-lime soda overnight.
- Fill your punch bowl or pitcher halfway with the punch.
- Fill rest of the way with lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice and top with Swedish fish.
Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Bacon Chicken Bites
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2m tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Whisk together canola oil, lime juice, and sriracha sauce and pour into a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes and put in bag with sauce mix. Shake to evenly coat chicken and refrigerate for one hour.
- Take bacon and cut into 1/3 slices. Wrap around each chicken cube and use toothpick to secure.
- Coat outside of bacon skewer with brown sugar and place on greased rack or pan.
- Heat over to 350 degrees and bake 30-35 minutes in middle of rack. Keep oven door open slightly and broil until bacon is crispy. Turning chicken bites every couple minutes to not burn.
Feta Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thyme chopped, fresh
- 2 green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or preheat grill.
- Mix ricotta and feta together with salt, pepper, basil, thyme, green onions, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Cup tops off mini peppers and discard all seeds inside.
- Put ricotta feta mixture in each mini pepper, then place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the peppers are soft and slightly golden.
- Can be eaten fresh out of the oven or room temperature. Can be stored for 3 days in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Beach Theme Pudding Cups
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- Blue food coloring
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Flamingo candy
- Small plastic cups
- Mix pudding as states on package and add blue food coloring.
- Crush graham crackers to make your crumbs.
- Place crumbs in bottom of each cup. Then pour blue pudding on top of the crumbs.
- Sprinkle more cracker crumbs over one half top of the pudding.
- Decorate with candy flamingo on top of crumbs.
- Serve cold.