In this last installment of the summer mini-series, we bring you Grilled Juicy Chicken Breast. We have given you a beef and pork recipe so now we complete this trifecta with yummy chicken. So, you have a variety of meats to choose from for all your sunshine weather festivities.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Fresh lime juice
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Combine the salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small dish. Drizzle the olive oil and rub the seasoning over the chicken breast, coating them entirely.
- Once heated, place the chicken on the grill. Cook for about 15 minutes. Turning, only once, halfway through.
- Before serving, squeeze fresh lime juice over the chicken and finish with a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro.