It is that time of year for tailgating at football games, ballgames, etc. Tired of the same old menus and recipes? All this month and next we will be providing new and different recipes to try one your next tailgating party.
- 24 slices of deli honey ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut into fourths
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages Hawaiian rolls
- Cut the rolls in halfway and spread mayo on 1 side of each roll. Then place two slices of ham and one of Swiss cheese on roll, out tops on all rolls and squish them together on a baking sheet.
- Mix the poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over tops of rolls and let sit for 10 minutes, covered.
- Bake for 10 minutes then uncover and cook 2 more minutes. Serve.