A quick tip on making Ice Cream with put and ice cream maker.
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of ice
- 1/3 cup of kosher salt
- In one Ziplock bag, combine the half-and-half, sugar, and vanilla. Make sure you get as much air out of the bag as possible.
- In another Ziplock bag, put the ice and kosher salt.
- Put the bag with the half-and-half combination in the bag of ice and salt and seal.
- Powerfully shake for about 5 to 10 minutes until half-and-half forms into ice cream. Serve and enjoy!