If you are like me, you are always looking for a sweet little something to end the day with. My niece came up with this yummy dish. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cones
- Strawberry wafer cookies
- Golden Oreos
- White chocolate chips
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Graham crackers
- Whip the cold heavy cream creating stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Whisk cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Whip until smooth. No lumps.
- Fold the whipped cream into the above mixture, until completely mixed.
- Place filling in a piping bag. Place the crumble in the bottom of the cone. Add the filling. Top with fresh strawberries and graham crack crumbs.